"Successfully" Serving Niagara Since 1984
Building "YOUR TRUST"
Is Our First Priority
Our Top Rated Services
Many gamers like to build their own systems... however, there is a better solution.
We are successful at removing viruses when your software can't. Learn the secret.
We have developed our own proprietary system for remotely removing viruses and analyzing your system.
We have specialised software for locating and restoring data. Backups are your first line of defence.
We build our computers to last and back it up with the best warranty in the business.
Get 5 Free Reports - $27 Value
Learn how to solve the 5 top computer problems we get asked about all of the time!
Common Questions & Answers
Q. What is the difference between a computer virus and malware.
A computer virus is a type of malicious software that, when executed, replicates itself by modifying other computer programs and inserting its own code. Malware is a computer virus that includes additional software such as computer "worms", ransomware, spyware, adware, Trojan horses, key-loggers, rootkits, boot-kits, malicious browser helper object and other malicious program threats.
Q. How do I detect a virus?
It’s not always obvious that your computer is infected. Some of the warning signs your PC or laptop might have a virus are:
- Your device starts to run very slow.
- Pop-up messages that appear out of nowhere and are difficult is not impossible to get rid of.
- Computer programs starting that you don’t recognise or you did't didn’t start.
- Your hard drive in constantly running.
Q.. What do I do if I suspect that my device has a virus.
For experienced users... you can take the following steps to try and remove a suspected virus. However, obtaining professional help is always your best option especially if you value the content on your device.
If you don't have a virus software or need professional service to remove your infection Please Call: 905-357-4305
- Step 1: Enter Safe Mode. Do this by turning your computer off and on again using specific steps from your device manufacturer to enter safe mode.
- Step 2: Delete Temporary Files. While you're in Safe Mode, you should delete your Temporary Files using the Disk Cleanup tool: See image below
Step 3: Download a Virus Scanner.
Step 4: Run a Virus Scan.
Monday to Friday
9:30 a.m - 6 p.m
Saturday & Sunday
7116 McLeod Road
Niagara Falls, ON