Your competent and reassuring manner along with your expert techniques brought my computer back from the brink of digital death. Words can't express how grateful and happy I am with the results.
I found it amazing that Niagara Electronics in Ontario Canada could fix my computer in such a remote part of Mississippi using our slow satellite Internet service. I love that old computer....now it's working better than it ever has. Anyone who may have a virus or computer problem will do themselves a favor by contacting you at Niagara Electronics before they do anything else. Thanks again! Dorothy
You have 2 choices of service as listed above. Below you will find instructions for each.
After reading the instructions below, please give us a call and one of our technicians will walk you through the process that applies to your situation.
Call Toll Free 1-855-932-4305 or Local 905-357-4305
Disclaimer: Niagara Electronics has developed a state of the art proprietary system not offered any where else in the world for removing malware and repairing computers remotely. However, there are certain viruses that can encrypt your computer files preventing anyone from making repairs without the encryption code being removed. Hackers will ask for you to pay a ransom to get access to your files.
Note: Our remote systems all feature SSL security encryption to protect your data at all times.
Secondly, if you have made attempts to fix your computer on your own... you may have caused enough damage to the systems operating files that only a complete reformatting of your computer hard drive and a fresh install of your operating system will be the only course of action for putting your computer back into service. We are the best at what we do... however we do not claim to be magicians.
1. Make sure the infected computer is connected directly (hard wired) to your internet connection.
2. Have a new CD Disk or USB stick ready.
3. Call 1-855-932-4305 for assistance.
If your computer has crashed and will not reboot here are the steps we will follow after you have given us a call.
1. You will need to have access to another functional computer.
2. You will require either a new CD Disc or a clean USB stick.
3. This second computer will be used to install our proprietary CD Emergency access on the CD Disc or USB Stick.
4. The computer to be repair will need to be hard wired to your Internet Connection. (Not Wireless). Once you have this completed or need additional assistance call us toll free @ 1-855-932-4305
* Computer Fails To Boot
* Constant Pop-ups
* Error Messages
* Printer Won't Work
* Networking Problems
* Operating System Errors
* Computer Running Slow
* Can't Access Internet